Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My favorite Girls!!! 나의 마음에 드는 소녀 ※

I know I'm a little late but I can't help not talking about my favorite girls... and when I say favorite girls I'm speaking about Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda (SJP, Kristen Davis, Kim Cattrall, and Cynthia Nixon).  As a SATC fan not only have I enjoyed the drama on the show but I got to say one of the things I've enjoyed most is the fashion... Very fashion forward and each look fit for each personality..


Here are some images taken at the SATC 2 premiere in Korea and I've got to say they all looked stunning...

SJP donned a beautiful dress by: Vivian Westwood... always looking fab♥

Kim Cattrall wore a glittery gown by: Naeem Khan

Both looking stunning Kristen Davis in  vintage Jean Patou and Cynthia Nixon in hot black frock by Calvin
Klein.




No comments:

Post a Comment