Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Curly girls have the most fun...

  I must say I love wearing my hair straight, however my natural curly hair has set me free and opened my eyes to my natural beauty allowing me to be a a whole new person, feeling younger and much more vibrant.   "straighten a curly girl, and she'll be happy for a day, teach her how to love and care for her curls and she'll be happy for life".  Currently as an apprentice at the Devachan salon in soho, NY, I have had the pleasure to learn so much about my hair and how to help others to deal with what they believe is bad/difficult hair.
Deva Girls
  Many of us curly haired women want to run and solve our frizz nappy problem with such chemicals as relaxers, japanese straightners, keratin treatments, and brazilian blowouts... If that is what would make u happy I'd say go for it, nonetheless going natural would be the best way to go>>> not only will you have beautiful healthy hair , you'll also save tons of money : ).  Many will disagree but don't knock it until you try it with the right products you too can have healthy beautiful curly hair... Here I will share some of my recent photos as a curly girl... Thank you Lorraine Massey





“I was somebody who never loved my hair. I had curly hair and wished it was straight.”

Jennifer Aniston






'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair.
Hillary Clinton


more curly girls


I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair.
Evel Knievel



No comments:

Post a Comment