Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween was so much fun

I just have to say that I don't normally celebrate halloween... but these past two yrs I have enjoyed it so ^_^... this year I felt so good as I prepared to go out and have fun only a night before the day.  My friends Davis and Miguel assisted me with a few tweaks here and there and I felt like such a barbie... as we went out and partied I saw some very creative costumes, and I must say many loved my costume everyone was asking to be photographed with me, I felt like such a celebrity.  Overall I had a blast and hope to enjoy the next one ;D

check it out















what a fun night could have not been in better company love my boys  xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment