Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Cinderella☂

 Not to long ago I blogged of a beautiful and inspiring young lady who truly inspires me, not just as a woman but also as a human being.  Danisia Anderson is remarkable teen in control of her future, a charitable and rap poetic she touches the heart of many  including myself.  Not long ago Danisia attended her High School prom and she asked me to be her fairy godmother and make her over lol...
  Overjoyed to take on this task and I accepted, along with styling her hair I also did her make up and helped her out here and there with some style tips and accessories. The outcome of this event was superb and she was gleaming with joy and looking as beautiful  as I knew she would; she was euphoric with gratitude making my heart skip a beat.

  Through this process we were able to bond and become really close, sharing ideas, laughter, and plenty of time. Here are her before and after photos of her Cinderella transformation...




Excited!







Danisia and I


Finally with her date

"You get the best out of others when you get the best out of yourself."
Harvey S. Firestone


xoxo
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment